|Abstract Submission Deadline||15 June 2022|
|Notification of Acceptance/Rejection||30 June 2022|
RAPID ORAL FORMAT AND GUIDELINE
1. Only one (1) static Power Point slide is permitted (no slide transitions, animations or ‘movement’ of any description, the slide is to be displayed from the beginning of the oration).
2. No additional electronic media (e. g sound and video files, laser pointer) are permitted.
3. No additional props (e. g costumes, musical instruments, laboratory equipment) are permitted.
4. Presentation are limited to 3 minutes (maximum) and presentations exceeding 3 minutes are disqualified.
5. Presentation should include:
6. Presentation are to be spoken word (e .g no poems, raps, songs).
7. Presentation is to commence from the stage.
8. The 3 minutes started as presenter commences through movement or speech.
9. There will be 2 minutes Q&A by the adjudicating panel.
10. The decision of the adjudicating panel is final.
11. Please submit your Power Point Slide (.ppt) through the abstract submission system by 11th of July 2022 (MONDAY), 5pm.
E-POSTER FORMAT AND GUIDELINE
A poster should be self-explanatory, well-organized, attractive and shall be presented under the following headings:
Each poster presentation will be projected on ONE designated LCD screen. The LCD screen will be numbered and the assignment of LCD screen will be informed to the presenter during conference registration. During e-poster sessions, presenter should stand by at their allocated LCD screen. There will be THREE (3) e-poster sessions scheduled on the 16th of July at 10.30 - 10.45 am (15 mins), 12.15 - 1.00 pm (45 mins) and 3.40 - 4.10 pm (30 mins).